FOUR WORDS; SAILING-YESTERDAY-DAMN-GOOD
Oh my, people actually bother reading my entries that are filled with bullshit and self sorrow. Well, I do know of somebody who reads it but… anyhow. That’s not what I want to say.
Training yesterday was damn good man. Senak siol. Ahaha Yes yes, so anyway, I beat Sarah Si in one race. Muahaha *GO NURUL GO NURUL GO GO GO NURUL* Ahaha So much for ‘ I train with the Nat Squad sailors ‘ Bullshit I tell you. The only thing that makes up for her pro sailor look or the lack of it is her bloody Oakley glasses. Ahaha So Michelle and I were thinking, if she sails with the Nat squad, we can too! All we need to do is get Oakley sunnies or that other brand Bo… something. I swear, I think Clio sails so much better than her.
The wind was so good. Lynette(loves hongRui) would have loved it. But then Lynette said to me first thing in the morning, ‘ have fun running to NSC ‘ Bloody hell, I wanted to pinch her cheeks. Watch out Lynnnnnette. My goodness, I loved it. Ahahah Jiao Lian called me a something in Chinese. And I found out he called me stupid. Asshole. He had no right to call me that okay. I was doing the right thing. See, me and Michelle were trying to block Sarah Si out of Val’s way so that Good will triumph over Evil. Team racing actually. Hah Then Jiao Lian came up to me and said to block Michelle’s wind instead. But nevermind I *still* beat Sarah Si. Thank you God, for letting her capsize.
Erections today. My goodness. ‘ The last three positions have to be sec twos ‘ What other sec twos do we have man? All those other chicken neh nehs quit cos they dint have enough courage to over come whatever it is you have to overcome in sailing. Take me for example, I overcame that horrible day sailing with Maddy (not that she’s bad or anything) and it started to storm and I cant remember what exactly happenend but I know that we got stuck at some shore far far away. Ahaha I’m going off key, we only have two sec twos. How pathetic. So Michelle’s by default Captain next year. Michelle, nevermind, I know you ant to be one. But no sane human being would tell someone straight in the face that she wants a position of higher authority. Well, no one but me luh. Heheh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home